Sunday 25 January 2015

My Own Views and Cofi news. 
I have been thinking of starting my own Caernarfon Town Football Club blog for the last two years but, for a number of reasons, have kept it on the back burner.
The main reason has been that for the past fifteen months I have been pre-occupied with writing, and publishing, my own book on the club's successful 2012/13 season, which is called 'Oval Ways and Treble Days'. I'm sure I'll be mentioning the book in the future! 
I love writing about the Canaries and, as a member of the club's committee, my roles include being the club's Press officer and website editor. I am also responsible for updating the official facebook page and therefore you would think that I get plenty of opportunity to write about the team.
Being official pages however, there are obviously some things I cannot say and include on them and therefore I will be updating my blog as a Caernarfon Town supporter first and foremost. That's not to say that I will be looking to criticise anyone but it will at the very least give me an opportunity to share my own views on all things related to the club whilst not feeling the need to always play it safe.  I dare say that I will also find time to write about some non-Oval related issues from time to time too.
If all goes as planned I also hope to include a few exclusive as I go along, which I think will be worthwhile.
Thanks for taking a look, and please do share the blog with your friends and anyone you think will enjoy reading about the Cofis!


No comments:

Post a Comment