Monday 27 April 2020

Team Mates 3. Sion Bradley.



As unlikely as it may seem, the second edition of Team Mates, with Richard Davies, proved even more popular than the first had been with Eards and so I am obliged to persevere with this new series.
In case you haven’t read the first two entries, the rules are simple: A Caernarfon Town player or members of the management team, has to dish the dirt on his Oval team-mates over the course of twelve questions. No sitting on the fence is allowed, just names and anecdotes!

One or two names seem to have cropped up regularly in the first two set of answers and it will be interesting to see if they continue to do so.
Last time around Richard nominated the Ffestiniog Flyer, Sion Bradley, to be the next up to grass on his team mates and so I’ll hand you over to Brads, who may shed some light on such questions as: Is Joe Williams really a moaner? Can Jamie Crowther run? Does Gaz Eds really go to bed early on a night out with the lads?
Let’s find out….     

Ry Wills loves to talk sun beds
Which three team-mates would you invite round for dinner and why? Also, what would you cook?

Ry Wills - Great fun to be around, always up for a laugh and a bit of banter! Probably just talk about his week on the sunbeds.

Daz bach - Daz would be good entertainment after a few pints, get the karaoke going after food!

Evo -  Would bring his handcuffs with him in case anything gets out of hand!

Food:


I can’t cook, so my Mam would probably dish out one of her finest home made Chillis!

Ideal person to be stuck on a desert island with and why?

Has to be my best mate Leo, he looks after me everywhere we go so it would deffo have to be him. We would have a great laugh on the island, and of course taking pictures of the views. And he would also have to pack my bags for me as my mum wouldn’t be there!

Worst Trainer?
Don’t think anyone trains badly, but probably Rambo as I haven’t seen him in training yet.


Mike Peo
Worst Barber?

I don’t agree with anyone that puts me here so I’d say Mike Peo, who is clinging on to the few hairs he has on the top of his head!

Worst Banter?
No one has poor banter as such, but Fish can’t take any banter off Joe Williams and tries to bite his head off straight away!

Hardman?
Gaz Eds on the pitch, loves a battle with centre forwards! Breezy likes to think so as well, just because he’s got big arms.

Joker?
Would probably have to be Eards, great banter and always a laugh to be around. But always serious when it comes to the football.

Good on a Night Out?
All the lads are great on a night out but Gruff John, great laugh to be around and absolutely unreal dance moves! Rambo’s also good to follow around on a night out!

Worst on a Night Out?
Gaz Eds was asleep by nine o’clock both nights in Dublin at the end of last season, maybe his age was getting to him a little bit.

Biggest Moaner?
Joe Williams loves a moan as he doesn’t win in the small sided games at the end of training! Joe would also moan if I’m not in the opposite team to him, although I don’t know why because I always run rings around him.
This is not Sion's Relay Team.......

Who would you not want in your 4x100m relay team?
I wouldn’t want Ry Wills or Crowther anywhere near my relay team! Probably the two slowest out of the squad, both run like their towing caravans! I’ve never seen Rambo run so I wouldn’t want him in the relay team, nor Gaz Eds because maybe his ankle would give way half way through!

Funny Moment?

There have been a few funny moments! Eards hitting the shower on himself in the half time team talk was a funny one. Another funny moment was Eards pieing Fish with a handshake live on Sgorio which left Fish fuming!

I nominate Leo Smith to have a go at dishing the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment