Saturday 2 May 2020

Leo’s Team Mates: Cheese strings and Chocolate Ankles.


The fourth instalment of the Team Mates series of interviews sees Super Leo Smith take on the dirty dozen of questions about fellow members of the Caernarfon Town squad.

Leo may well have become one of the club’s shining lights over the last eighteen months and has established himself as one of the best players in Wales but even he cannot sit on the fence with these questions. Having done just this with the Worst Banter question I had to remind him that half-answers are not accepted and so he got back with a legitimate answer. This should act as a warning to anyone who tries to take advantage on my perceived good nature by tring to pull the wool over my eyes - there will be no sitting on the fence! 

Something I’m sure everyone else has noticed with the answers we’ve had from everyone up to now is that Joe Williams and Alex Ramsay are appearing regularly and, so far, it seems they’re going for a clean sweep for worst moaner and trainer respectively. Let’s see if Leo agrees…

Which three team-mates would you invite round for dinner and why? Also, what would you cook up?

I’m not one for cooking so I’d have to have my friend Ryan John to cook!

The Chef
Guests:

Ryan Williams: Like I said in the interview we did a month ago I’d have to have Ryan John because he cooks a stake the way I love it! We’d share some great memories together!

Gruff John: I’d have to bring Gruff, he’s a great person and loves to sing so he’d be perfect for the entertainment part!

Jamie Crowther: He loves to talk about football and coaching, we’d have a good chat about stuff around that! I can learn a lot from his experience.

Ideal person to be stuck on a desert island with and why?

Gareth Evans! He’s a Police officer so perfect to be stuck on an island with as he’d know exactly what to do and would calm me down.
Sean McBradley

Worst Trainer? Alex Ramsey 100% don’t think I’ve seen him there yet! All jokes aside Rambo, you’re the best keeper in the league my mate!

Worst Barber? My mate Sean Mcbradley for the few cheesestrings he’s still got left on top!

Worst banter. It’s not quite worst banter but some of the Cofi Messi’s jokes are shocking! But you can’t help but laugh because he’s a legend!
The Big Dog

Hardman? Jamie ‘Bigdog’ Breese, those arms are huge! Big Gazza is there for sure! My main man Fishy is there for how he was in Cardiff…….or thinks he is anyway!

Joker? Seany Eardley, one of the funniest and genuine people I’ve met! Top person and manager.

Good on a Night Out? Gruffydd! 100% loves to have his hair spot on before going out... came to me for some extra puffs of my aftershave... Unbelievable dancer.

Worst on a Night Out? Danny Brookwell in Cardiff. We only saw him for about two hours on the friday then the saturday he was in bed most of the day.  

Biggest Moaner? Joe Williams loves a moan in training! I think that’s just because he loves good quality in training, plus games.

Who would you not want in your 4x100m relay team?

Gruff loves a rub off the Physio
Jamie Crowther. The big centre half isn’t blessed with pace now as he’s getting on a bit. How old is Crowths? Thirty six?  

Gaz Ed: Like Brads said in his answers I’m not sure if Gaz’s ankles would be up for those track sprints.

Gruff: I’ve seen that Gruff loves his rubs from Rhys on his hammies, so I’m not sure how they’d be.

Finally, my man, Ryan John and his chocolate ankles definitely wouldn’t be in my team.

Funny Moment? I met Mike Tyson’s mate in Cardiff when he tried chewing my ear off and was helped my two mates out Sean McBradley and Ryan John. But it was definitely Brads’ fault!

I’m nominating Ryan John Williams next.


No comments:

Post a Comment